- The pre-run function is only executed on dedicated servers. VPS are excluded because VPS usually have only one hard disk.
- If you enable this option, make sure that the "System Recovery Operating Systems" option is configured correctly. The pre-run profile will not run when the customer starts a recovery system.
Incorrect configuration may result in data loss.
- It is recommended not to use the default "wipe hard disk" profile of NOC-PS, because the execution takes a long time. Below is an example of a quick purge wipe custom profile.
- Enabling this feature will increase the installation time, as 2 profiles must now be executed.
- The profile will also run on newly assigned servers if you have enabled automatic operating system installation on delivery.