If a motherboard mainboard is not supported by the proxy, using 1:1 NAT may help.
- If a customer has multiple servers, he can only open one KVM session simultaneously
- The customer can reach the IPMI webinterface even if access to IPMI is deactivated in the ACL group
How to activate 1:1 NAT (Module version 2.4.3 or higher)
The 1:1 NAT mode can be enabled or disabled for each ACL group individually:
- Open the admin page of the module, click on "ACL Groups" at the navigation bar.
- Click the "Proxy Settings" button on the affected ACL group.
- Enable the "Enable 1:1 NAT" option and save the change.
How to activate 1:1 NAT (Module version below 2.4.3)
The feature can be activated via the customconfig.php file, which is located at