- Hide or disable configurable options.
- Create rules with multiple dependencies and dependency groups that must satisfy an AND / OR condition.
- The rules can be divided into several groups so that various rules can be created for multiple the same products at once or rules for the same product with different dependencies for each desired configurable option.
- No template changes necessary.
- The server has a selectable number of hard disks. If the customer selects less than 4 disks, only RAID 0 / 1 should be selectable, but not RAID 10.
- You offer managed hosting as an option, but only in conjunction with Debian as the operating system.
- You are offering cPanel licenses with your server offers, which is only compatible with CentOS. With this module, you can create a dependency rule which specifies that if the customer selects cPanel, all other operating systems are automatically removed from the selection and the operating system is set to CentOS.