Install the module
The installation and configuration of the module should take no longer than 5 minutes. Follow these simple steps:
- Extract the module archive which you downloaded from the client area.
- Upload the module to your Blesta installation.
- Go to the Blesta Admin backend, click on Settings → Messengers → Available → Slack and activate the messenger.
Afterwards click on "Manage" and insert your license key, the channel / person name and the webhook URL of Slack.
Create a Slack Webhook
To use the module, you need to create a new Incoming Webhook:
- Install the 'Incoming WebHooks' App from the Slack App Directory
- Select at Post to Channel any channel you wish. It doesnt matter what you select because the module will override the setting.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and Copy the Webhook URL. You dont need to change anything at the settings.
In order for Blesta to send the messages via the new messenger, you need to select Slack at the "Messenger Configuration" page: