The installation and configuration of the module should take no longer than 5 minutes. Follow these simple steps:
- Extract the module archive which you downloaded from the client area.
- Upload the module to your WHMCS installation.
- Go to the WHMCS Admin backend, click on Setup → Addon Modules and activate the module.
- Click on Configure and enter your license key.
- Activate the desired options. Read following article for informations about each option: Module Configuration
- At "Access Control" select nothing.
WHMCS Admin Account Information
If you are testing the module, make sure you are not logged in as WHMCS Admin. The module will skip the multiple account check if you are logged in as an admin.